Become an Accredited Practitioner via a qualification
If you have successfully completed an RJC approved qualification, you might be able to become an Accredited Practitioner immediately. You will need to be an RJC Associate Practitioner to do this.
The following organisations have been awarded the RJC's Accredited Qualification Mark (AQM):
- ProQual Awarding Body Level 4 Diploma in restorative practice
- Royal Borough of Greenwich and University of Greenwich Level 5 Certificate in restorative practice
- SFJ Awards Level 4 Diploma in Restorative Practice
- SFJ Awards Level 4 Diploma in Restorative Practice and Processes
- University of Ulster Certificate in restorative practices
Simply log in to your profile, click on the 'Accreditation' tab and then select the 'Qualification' option to tell us about the qualification you have achieved. You will need to pay a £30 administration fee in order for your application to be processed.
We will check with the relevant awarding body and, once confirmation of your qualification is received, you will then become accredited and will be listed on the RJC’s Practitioner Register.