Thames Valley Restorative Justice Service awarded Registered Training Provider status
The RJC is pleased to announce that Thames Valley Restorative Justice Service (TVRJS) have been awarded Registered Training Provider status.
An established training and consultancy provider, TVRJS specialise in designing and delivering bespoke training packages tailored to reflect the characteristics, vision and goals of a specific area or setting.
TVRJS design courses which are inclusive and accessible; they ensure that course resources and content are relevant to a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences.
RJC Registration Decision Report (Aug 21)
Delivered by an experienced team of trainers with backgrounds in restorative justice within Probation Service, Youth Offending Service, Youth Services, TVRJS provide a range of tailor-made training options including:
- Restorative Practice Conversations for Frontline workers – teachers, social workers, family workers – 1-day course
- Restorative Justice Practitioners Training – 3-day course
- Restorative Justice- Sensitive and Complex cases – 2-day course
- Restorative Justice and Harmful Sexual Behaviour Training – 2-day course
- Restorative Approaches in School and Youth Settings – 2-day course
- Taking a Restorative Approach to Challenging Behaviour in Schools and Youth Settings – 1 day can be done over twilight sessions
- Restorative Justice in Prisons – 1 or 2 days depending on training needs
“Having held the RJC’s Training Provider Quality Mark since April 2018, we were delighted that TVRJS applied to be assessed against our Registered Training Provider Framework. By meeting the standards set out in our Registered Training Provider Framework, course participants and commissioners can be confident in the quality of training being provided.”
Thames Valley Restorative Justice Service is very pleased to have achieved Registered Training Provider Status. Gaining the Registered Training status demonstrates that TVRJS has meet the rigorous standards and delivery training requirements. Our training team are experienced in many professional settings and offer vast and valued experience to the attendees of the courses given. TVRJS strives to give our attendees the best training to meet the needs of organisations and the individuals.