Enhanced membership+ organisations enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Monthly RJC bulletins
- Access to and opportunity to promote your own work in the RJCs quarterly publication Resolution
- Networking opportunities with academics, researchers and practitioners from the UK and beyond • Opportunity to propose the venue to host and topics for future RJC events (e.g. conferences, seminars and other events)
- Reduced fees for RJC conferences and seminars • Ability to nominate for the RJC Annual Award for exceptional contribution to the field • Exclusive access to the member’s section of the website (‘coming soon!’)
- A voice in the decision-making of the RJC
- Opportunities to participate in RJC committees and working groups
- Access to our standards for practice and accreditation products
- Exclusive access to our directory containing contact details of all members
- Opportunity to promote your products, services and events on our website
In addition, as an Enhanced membership+ organisation you can add a range of additional benefits tailored to meet the needs of your organisation. These can include:
- Network hosting
- Policy and procedure development
- Group membership Enhanced membership+ fees are available on request.
Contact email@example.com to discuss your bespoke membership package.