Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Remedi are recruiting a full-time administrator to provide support for the West Midlands Restorative Justice Practitioners and Manager.
- To provide administrative services as directed by the Remedi Manager and to organise all administrative duties within the office. You will be the central point of contact for referrals for restorative justice across the West Midlands. You will be required to complete the following with the role as Administrator:
- Professionally work in partnership with West Midlands Police, Witness Care and other agencies to access court outcome information and victim details following GDPR policies at all times.
- Be responsible for determining the eligibility of RJ referrals and to allocate suitable cases to the Remedi Practitioners/volunteers across the West Midlands.
- Be responsible for making regular contact with the Remedi practitioners to follow up data and paperwork for case files and monitoring.
- Ensure compliance with all Remedi case recording systems and databases and ensure they are up to date and accurate.
- Attend regular team meetings and produce accurate and detailed minutes of those meetings.
- Undertake direct correspondence with victims and perpetrators of crime when required.
- Be responsible for providing the Remedi Manager with up to date and accurate data when requested from the Case Management System and Case files.
- You will be required to undertake any other task, commensurate with the position, as identified by the local Remedi Manager
Position | Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Location | West Midlands
Hours | 35 hours per week
Salary | £16,732 - £18,210 per annum plus 6% employer pension contribution
Application pack and guidance is available here or download using the links below.
Please return completed application forms along with your equal opportunities form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 24 January 2022