RJ4ALL, an international charitable institute, is looking for its new Communications Officer during one of its most exciting times of growth. They are about to celebrate 10 years since their inception, and as they continue to grow, they are looking for our new manager who will bring innovation, inspiration and leadership to their international, national and local projects.
The post is offered as part of their Associate Scheme, and has flexible working hours. The post holder will support the organisation by ensuring the effective communication of all RJ4All’s activities and services, using a combination of excellent strategic and organisational skills, team leadership and management capabilities.
- Promote and communicate all RJ4All projects and services
- Revise and keep up to-date the “corporate image” of RJ4All including designing branding material and templates; design promotional material and distribute them online and offline
- Advertise RJ4All products/services on various media and online platforms
- Lead on building a database of relevant local, national and international journalists, draft press releases and arrange for interviews and press conferences
- Craft and send the RJ4All monthly newsletters
- Lead on keeping the RJ4All website up to date and coordinate the updating of all other RJ4All owned websites
- Network with industry experts and potential users to drive brand awareness
- Lead on keeping the RJ4All Comms register up to date, gather user feedback to inform Project Officers and the RJ4All team.
- Support with crowdfunding and networking activities.
You will need to have experience in communicating projects and messages to a wide range of audiences. Qualification in a related field is essential. You will also need to be a creative and ambitious communicator who can contact people from all backgrounds both in writing and in person. Previous experience in fundraising is desirable.
The RJ4All Project Team consists of passionate individuals with a mixture of practical, research, academic as well as lived experiences. You will need to be passionate to make a change for their communities and put your work in the context of what we do to alleviate poverty. They will expect you to be highly ambitious and independent, hardworking, innovative and believe in their founding restorative justice values.
Position | Communicatons Officer
Location | Flexible (minimum one day per week from the RJ4All London office)
Hours | Three days per week
Salary | Daily rate of £100 per day
Benefits | Fully funded opportunities to travel abroad, accredited training and CPD certifications; Free access to the RJ4All Fitness centre including free classes such as spinning, boxing, weight lifting and cycling; Free drinks, refreshments and snacks while working from the RJ4All office.
The post is offered on consultancy (freelance) basis; there is also a possibility for turning this into an employment post.
Application pack and guidance is available here or download using the links below.
The deadline to apply is 26/1/2022 at 09:00 am. Successful candidates will be notified by 28/1/2022 to attend an interview on 31/1/2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
Applications are accepted only electronically by emailing email@example.com
You will need to send:
- Your CV
- A sample of your writing such as a website, fliers, cards or other promotional material you have produced
- A cover letter addressing the JD and why you want to join our institute
- Completed Diversity Monitoring Form
Closing Date: 26 January 2022 at 09:00am
Interviews will take place online on the 31/1/2022