HRH The Princess Royal - Call for Engagement Bids
In preparation for HRH The Princess Royal's November 2019 Programme Meeting the RJC have been invited to submit bids to request HRH's attendance at engagements between the 1 February 2020 and 31 August 2020.
If you would like us to include a bid on your behalf a formal request should be submitted by email to our CEO no later than 5pm on Wednesday 11th September.
Your request email must include the following information:
- Title of the event
- An outline of the type of event (i.e. visit / opening / conference / lunch / reception / dinner / anniversary etc)
- Address of the event location (including postcode)
- Purpose / description of the event (please indicate whether the request is dependent on completion of building works)
- Number of attendees expected
- Specific requests (i.e. unveil plaque / sign visitors book / present awards / receive gifts)
- Date(s) / month preferred (if a fixed date please give the reason)
- Time of day preferred
- Proposed duration of the visit
- Proposed dress code (day dress / Uniform / Cocktail dress / Long dress / PPE required)
- Dates of any previous visits by HRH The Princess Royal
- Dates of any previous by any other Member of the Royal Family
- Contact name for the event
- Contact number / email for the event organisor
Before submitting your request to the RJC please check the attached 'Dates to be avoided' document attached.
Completed requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The RJC will be submitting bids to Buckingham Palace on the 16th September and expect to receive the outcome of submission by the end of January 2020.