Job opportunity: Communications Officer
Wales Restorative Approaches Partnership (W.R.A.P.) is a Community Interest Company, not for profit, multi-stakeholder, co-operative company. The organisation is a centre of excellence for delivering restorative approaches training, practice and consultancy. They work across all sectors, and enjoy partnerships with many of those people they work with. Established in 2014 by a small team to deliver restorative approaches to service users within various sectors including education, criminal justice, families, business and communities. They are sector leaders of restorative practices and hold the Restorative Justice Council Training Provider Quality Mark. Whilst still a relatively new organisation, they are experiencing a period of growth and need to expand their team. They are a small, friendly team and need someone who is highly motivated, creative and flexible to join them.
As their Administrator you will play a pivotal role within the organisation. The role is diverse, and you will need excellent customer services and I.T. skills as you will be the main point of contact between their clients and Trainers. You will work closely with all members of the team in different aspects of the role including arranging training dates with Trainers, keeping abreast of social media posts and marketing opportunities, and attending quarterly Board meetings.
Key Responsibilities (nut not limited to)
- Oversee and complete general administration tasks
- Liaise with clients to booking training dates and/or times
- Scheduling and preparing for meetings (including Board Meetings), taking minutes, disseminating information and monitoring action plans
- Managing team calendars in Outlook integrating Zoom and MS Teams
- Prepare social media posts content across all channels for a variety of audiences
- Contribute to the marketing function
- Contribute to the content and upkeep of the website, including use of CRM and Learning Management System
- Reception duties
- Planning and co-ordinating events/conferences
- To lead on administration for AGORED and other qualifications
- To support the reporting requirements of W.R.A.P. by collating information and reports, and maintaining databases as requested
- Administering, creating and following policies, procedures and processes, including business, practice and training processes
- Creating marketing, training, practice and other reports, some monthly, some annually
- Data entry and collating feedback and client reports.
- To handle personal data in accordance with the organisation's data protection policy.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and procedures always, including Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities, Quality, Health and Safety and I.T.
- To undertake any other duties, as required, appropriate to the post.
£18,525 to £22,000 (dependent on experience)
33 days (25 days plus 8 days bank holidays)
Company pension scheme and childcare voucher scheme
If you think you would be suitable for the role, please contact us for an application pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to speak to them regarding the role, please call 02920 464950.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications | 10am on 1st December 2020.