Job opportunity: Manager – South Yorkshire Adult
Manager (Restorative Justice Services South Yorkshire)
Remedi are recruiting a full time manager to oversee and develop their restorative justice services across South Yorkshire. The successful candidate will take responsibility for managing a team of practitioners delivering Restorative Justice within the adult criminal justice system. The manager will champion restorative justice and ensure best practice standards are being delivered by the team.
Remedi deliver Restorative Justice in South Yorkshire in partnership with a range of agencies and receive funding via South Yorkshire Office of Police and Crime Commissioner, South Yorkshire Community Rehabilitation Company and HMP Marshgate. They have staff based in the four CRC Local Delivery Unit’s, within Snig Hill Police Station and also within HMP Marshgate. Restorative Justice is available in South Yorkshire as part of an out of court disposal, pre-sentence and post sentence.
Remedi are seeking a manager who will strive to ensure that people have the best possible experience when engaging with thier service by;
- Providing efficient and effective leadership to a team of professional restorative justice practitioners, administrators and volunteers
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships and professional networks with all principle partner agencies
- Ensuring full adherence to and achievement of all contractual requirements
- Effective budget management for all operations
- The development and expansion of services in the county
- The effective maintenance of all data recording systems and the completion of all required reports and statistical analysis.
Location- Working across South Yorkshire CRC Local Delivery Unit’s and in Sheffield Snig Hill Police Station
Hours – 35 hours per week
Salary – £27,103 - £29,375 Plus 6% pension contribution
Holiday – 25 days per year plus bank holidays
Please see the attached Job Description and Application Form for full details. Further information can be obtained by clicking here
complete application forms should be submitted either by post to: The Circle, 33 Rockingham Lane, Sheffield, S1 4FW or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am on 24 September 2019